• Latest News

    Tuesday, October 28, 2014

    Chief (Dr.) Kodilichukwu Okelekwe(Ubom-Nibo) - Member, Presidential Declaration Committee (PDC)

    As Presidential Declaration Committee (PDC), nominates Kodilichukwu Okelekwe(Ubom-Nibo)...

    I salute the party for nominating
    Chief(Dr) Kodilichukwu Okelekwe (Ubom-Nibo) as a member, Medical Sub-Committees of the Presidential Declaration Committee.

    I stand to appreciate the PDP family for the signs of getting things right keep manifesting .

    Appointing this Anambra born humanist and PDP SENATORIAL aspirant for Anambra Central into MEDICAL Sub-Committee of PDC shows that the Party is on track.

    You may recall that at the peak of EBOLA crisis ,that Okelekwe Kodilichukwu (Ubom-Nibo) reached out to the people of 58towns of Anambra Central where he devoted his time for days on EBOLA PREVENTIVE EDUCATION (EPC) which saw him sharing:
    * Thermometers and Sterilizers to the people.

    As we wait for the inauguration of the Sub-Committees of PDC by 1:00PM today(Wednesday) at the Old Banquet Hall,Presidential Villa,Abuja.

    May I call all the men and women of Goodwill irrespective of your ethnic,party and religious lines to join this quest for we to have a strong voice in the National Assembly .

    People of the 58 towns of Anambra Central Senatorial Zone needs a Voice in the Senate.

    Support President Goodluck Jonathan .
    Support Chief (Dr.) Dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe for Senate Anambra Central. (UBOM-Nibo).

    I See Hope...
    May God see us through in Jesus Name, Amen!

    #OurVoiceWillBeHeard...On The Floor Of The Senate.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Chief (Dr.) Kodilichukwu Okelekwe(Ubom-Nibo) - Member, Presidential Declaration Committee (PDC) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Global NewsBase
    Scroll to Top