• Latest News

    Monday, December 8, 2014

    Popular Nigerian Celebrities REVEAL How They Lost Their Virginity


    These celebrities at one time or the other had to reveal how they lost their virginity.

    UTI NWACHUKWU - "My First Intercourse Encounter At Age 15 Was Embarrassing & A Disaster

    UCHE OGBODO - I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 20

    CHARLEY BOY - "I Was Disvirgined By A Local Love Peddler At Age 12"

    "When I was barely 10yrs old, my baby nurse was caught tampering with me sexually…a practice that pleasured me even though I didn’t know what the heck to do, when we were caught by my mother needless to say how levied she was.

    FOLUKE DARAMOLA - I Lost My Virginity To a Rapist

    LAIDE BAKARE- My First Intercourse Experience At 21 Was Horrible

    OMOTOLA EKEINDE- I Was Still A Virgin When I Got Married

    BENITA NZERIBE- I Lost Mine At The University

    ICE PRINCE- I Had My First Kiss @13; Raped By An Aunty

    PETER & PAUL (PSQUARE)- We Had Our First Sex At 14 & 15 Respectively

    IYABO OJO- I Had My First Boyfriend At 18 In SS3

    LIZ ANJORIN- I Had My First Boyfriend At 21

    HOLY MONIQUE- I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night

    ADA AMEH- Peer Influence Got Me Deflowered & Impregnated At 14

    BIODUN OKEOWO- I Married As A Virgin & It Was Painful

    EUCHARIA ANUNOBO- I Lost Mine During My A-Level

    COLLETE ORJI- I Lost Mine In High School; I Was Beyond 18 Then.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Popular Nigerian Celebrities REVEAL How They Lost Their Virginity Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Global NewsBase
    Scroll to Top