• Latest News

    Wednesday, October 11, 2017

    Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah part ways with his image maker- Mr Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia. The real stroy...

    It was great working with this great man Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah as his SSA Media ...

    I have bowed out ... God bless Ifeanyi Ubah .

    I celebrate all the wonderful people that made my work successful !

    Those that I had disagreement with while performing my duty as SSA Media to this great man  ,thank you all for our disagreement on issues shapes my results .

    Indeed , I celebrate God for His Grace ...

    Once again , thanks You Dr Ifeanyi Ubah for giving me opportunity to serve you as SSA Media . Even after my resignation , I will never stop to respect and honour you .
    Remain Blessed sir !

    Thank You Friends ! You all made my job so easy !

    Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia ©2017
    Abuja , Nigeria .

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah part ways with his image maker- Mr Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia. The real stroy... Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top