Bianca Ojukwu and nemesis of spoken words....POSTERITY IS WATCHING..!
Is unfortunate that role models now disappoint their admirers, in this world young ones look up to elder ones who have charisma, principles and quality figure to lead and manage people.
Since yesterday I couldn't believe what has been circulating online, at first I thought it was a propaganda from APGA opposition but I was shocked when APGA media were happy and busy circulating the same news. Bianca Ojukwu need and must respect Ojukwu and herself.
Bianca Ojukwu, you are not supposed to be seen making hate speeches on people who helped you to achieve some benefits you are enjoying today. I thought this woman is intelligent and smart?
Why joining a failed government to abuse the shakers and movers of our dear state. I know that if Ojukwu is alive today, he would have single handedly remove Obiano before any sort of campaign for re-election.
Let me advice Bianca to stay clear from public speech, she only need to follow them for campaign to show solidarity in their self acclaimed APGA bu nke Anyi but must desist from handling microphone.
Her system of campaign is too dangerous to Ojukwu's legacy and herself. If at the end Obiano is thrown out, what will she gain from the abuses? Bianca Ojukwu need a good adviser who will guide her on when to talk and when to keep calm and watch.
If Bianca should continue in this dangerous path then she has ridiculed what Ojukwu built. Enough of all this disgrace from potential women who ought to lead by example.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment