• Latest News

    Saturday, April 14, 2018

    A NEW BENUE IS POSSIBLE - Dr. Torngee Malu takes the bold step ahead of the 2019 elections

    Hello good people of Benue!

    We have suffered enough,
    We have had enough killings,
    We have had enough mass burials,
    We have had enough destruction of lives and properties,
    We have had enough people running helter skelter,
    We had enough bad schools and teachers who are owed several months of salaries,
    We are suffering in the midst of plenty,
    All these have come upon us because we are like Sheep without a Shepherd.

    Governor Aper Aku and Orshio Adasu , J S Tarka were the last leaders we have had.
    After them we only have leaders that only care about their pockets.
    You will agree with me that we need a new Benue,
    This is why I decided to run, to deliver my people from the unnecessary suffering we are going through.
    I voluntarily resigned from civil service so I can offer public service.
    I have travelled throughout zone A
    I have gone on the bad road from ihugh to Kornya.
    I have visited the burial place of my mentor Sir Apollos Aper Aku at Ikyobo.
    I have received the blessings of our traditional leaders and elders across the zone.
    I have offered free medical care to thousands of people in Vandeikya local government and had people from all of zone A.
    I have consulted with the young and the old
    Now I have decided to run on a platform.
    No party is perfect and No party is bad,
    It is the persons in the party that determine what happens.
    I have identified with all parties , but now I have to run on just one platform
    I am seeking the support of all political parties so that together we can save Benue and Nigeria at Large.
    After seven months of prayers and consultation from you all,
    I have decided to register with one political Party,
    The party that gave us Adasu,
    The party that gave us our pride , Benue state University,
    That party that does not have god fathers or god mothers
    That party that will give us a NEW BENUE
    Today I wish to tell you that I am running for Senate of Zone A on the platform of Social Democratic Party, SDP.
    I am counting on your support irrespective of your party.
    God bless Zone A, God Bless Benue State, God bless Nigeria.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: A NEW BENUE IS POSSIBLE - Dr. Torngee Malu takes the bold step ahead of the 2019 elections Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top