• Latest News

    Thursday, April 19, 2018

    Political blue print:

    [4/19, 8:55 AM] Charles Ikukuoma .: 1. How would you describe your philosophy of life?

    2. Your name has been resounding in politics for more than a decade, can you share your political journey so far?

    3. Some say that politics is a lucrative business,  say it should be an opportunity to serve the people, what is your take?

    4. Who was Nicholas Ukachukwu before politics?

    5. If you win the senatorial seat, what issues would be paramount in your policy programme?

    6. An aspirant has said that he will gun for removal of constituency project for members of the red chamber. What is your stand and why?

    7. Do you think that senators deserve the huge sum of money they collect as salaries and allowance in Nigeria?

    8. Kindly share your early beginnings with us as well as your education and trainings.
    [4/19, 8:57 AM] Charles Ikukuoma .: *"INTERVIEW WITH OUR SENATOR IN WAITING"*.

    The first this (Our Principal) Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu  said was that he do not believe in politics of show off.
    *He will not and do not intend to politicize his philanthropic achievements. By not letting his personal life interfere with his political Ambitions.
    *He gave us a sound story of his careless covenant with God as a kid which came to pass as he vowed to fulfil it.
    He said when he was a boy, from a poor background, there was a next door family (neighbors) who was rich as at the time with big houses and well to do luxuries. But a certain old woman from the same family (compound) lived in a hot with a half collapsed roof that she had to bend while going into the house.
    Yet the relatives neglected this old poor woman. He couldn't understand why it was that way. Rich people from the same families do not extend the wealth to extended members of the family.
    *So he prayed and told God he will remember the less privileged if he blessed him.
    His mom also told him he will be great because he's always moved by peoples misfortune.
    Not quite long in his life, things turned around, and God blessed him beyond human thought.
    To the extent that it was speculated he was involved in diabolical exercises (ritual). Then he got back home, remembering his boyhood prayers, he was quite convinced God did his part, so it was for him to do his part.
    With that in mind, he plunged into locating the needy and helped as much as he could. Built houses for the poor,brought down mud houses anywhere he sees them around him,
    Constructed roads,
    Founded a movement ( his foundation) to reach everyone.
    He paid fees for those he didn't know or ever met.
    He enrolled people into his foundation and see them through academics of any stage they wished for.
    He derived joy being a philanthropist, so made it his life style.

    On how he joined politics;
    He smiled and began with thus;
    It was in Abuja, few years after God changed his life, he was among the big shots then, most of his friends were older than he was as at the time.
    Then Igbo's in Abuja came together and decided to sponsor an Igbo man to the green chambers so as to represent Igbo agenda in the then government.
    Along the line, some Igbo's sprung up with interests in the national assembly, which Princess Anazodo was among those who wanted to contest.
    But because they were four of the aspirants, the need for elimination became inevitable as they will only support and push one person, so as to achieve the goal.
    So a four man committee was set to find a way to resolve the little issue.
    Chief Oralike,
    Owelle Obosi,
    Owelle Ichida, and
    Chief M.O Kalu (Agro hotel) was selected as the committee.
    On the day of the meeting, Princ Nicholas UKACHUKWU had a business call to attend to, so he had decided he wouldn't be available for the meeting.
    But prior to the commencement of the meeting, he got a call from the committee, inviting him to join them and make it a five man committee.
    He was surprised that he was invited and because he had great respect for them as his fathers, he accepted the offer.
    When they got to the meeting,  deliberations and negotiations were on going but not being resolved, finally it was coming down to an election.
    The committee asked him to contribute as he has not been contributing all along. Not knowing what to say, he stood up and decided to offer 500k (I.e 1.5 m) to anyone who will step down for the other. Haven said that, he excused himself and left to meet up with his earlier schedule.
    On returning for the day, he saw the committee waiting for him at the office, along side the aspirants.
    He brought out the money to redeem his pledge to those who stepped down. But they gave him a shocker.
    They told him they didn't come for the money, but to let him know that the four aspirants have stepped down for him, so they have unanimously agreed he will represent Igbo's in the Chambers.
    He was really dump founded, with tears he insisted they take the money as compensation, then he accepted the nomination.
    That was how became a politician from thenceforth.

    He adviced his us on the virtue of poor beginning and sited examples with people he knew that started little.
    With this, he drew the curtain and said he will reserve the rest for another day.

    Vote of thanks by Obika as he prayed for us and departed into his chambers.
    [4/19, 9:07 AM] Charles Ikukuoma .: Philosophy of life:
    Simple through out his life time, our principal never believed in show off as of philanthropy. That's why he lives a good and God fearing life, and help the needy as much as he could.
    With the philanthropic organization, his foundation handles that and reach out to people he doesn't even know.
    [4/19, 9:36 AM] Charles Ikukuoma .: 3. Of course politics is an opportunity to serve your people and make a difference.
    I don't see reasons with those who see it as an opportunity, rather it's a Divine platform to try and make a change.

    I know with what we have seen with past and present politicians, it's hard to tell the difference between good and focused individuals from the joker's within. Because we all say the same thing at a point.

    But we won't categories everyone as same, that's why men of good will don't wait to be elected into public offices before we try serve and better peoples life in our little ways as we head for the proper channel to make impact.
    [4/19, 9:46 AM] Charles Ikukuoma .: 4. Nicholas Ukachukwu b4 Politics:

    Nicholas Ukachukwu before the polity was a successful business man, though from a very poor background, but remained steadfast and focused to achieve a lot and help the needy, owning to the experiences I had in the past. I became successful at an early stage of my life, at 25 I was a billionaire as God willed and I decided to give back to the society as a way of giving back to God. With that intent, I founded my organization *"Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu Foundation"* which is an independent structure of its own, in the sense that I do not manage it myself it's delegated and managed as a cooperate structure to reach out to the poor and needed and provide as much help as we can with scholarships, construction of houses for the homeless, and roads in my beloved town, as much as we could coupe with.
    I founded more company's which have thrived, so as to make profit and sustain our non profitable charity foundation.
    [4/19, 11:18 AM] Charles Ikukuoma .: 5. Paramount issues when we win:

    Truth be told, all issues that springs up on daily basis are nonetheless paramount.
    I wouldn't sit here and tell you this is what we would do and not do.
    We would rather form a paramount team with reps from the 7 LGA that made up the senatorial zone, and there jobs will be to reach out to the grassroot we are supposedly representing, and from what we get as our individual local needs, we will build motions and bills which we will work on, share with my colleagues both  iƱ the upper and lower chambers, and generate a sound sponsors then we present.

    Plenty a times, we see ourselves choosing what our people want instead of letting them choose as it's most affects them and work with.
    The are plenty issues to be treated, the priority will be to approach as it affects our day to day life's.
    [4/19, 11:37 AM] Charles Ikukuoma .: 6. Removal of constituency project fund in the Senate:

    Honestly I think it's a good gesture, championed by pure legitimate and genuine motives, considering the greed and selfishness with which our politicians approach such constituency funds.

    But, I personally do not think it will be the best way to go about it. There are over a hundred Reps (senators) in the Upper chamber, and standing alone to kick against a subject matter more than half of the house will contradict, (hopefully depend on few support I will acquire after lobbying) is almost a dead on arrival project.

    I would rather, work on my personal morals and disciplinary standard so as to not get intoxicated when I get there. Then channel those funds and many more to come that we don't anticipate yet to proper use in the grassroot structure we have already. And be transparent and accountable about the process.

    This will go viral (as it is a norm now) and serve as an eye opener to other constituencies and they will make demands of such from their senator representing them,and make it difficult for selfish politicking.

    That way, we have achieved two things with a little self reliant/ resilience sacrifice.


    [4/24, 7:06 PM] ‪+234 816 400 8169‬: Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu is consistent and not a political harlot like you thought. He had been a member of Pdp since he joined politics. Pdp Government did not favour Ndi Igbo and Ikukuoma cannot fight the battle alone. Since PDP and APC did not favour Ndi Igbo, it is time Ndi Igbo will come together and speak with one voice.

    [4/24, 7:09 PM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: *The essence of leadership is to  provide solutions to challenges ,and chat a vision for better and enabling destination. Leardship can only be meaningful when it impacts on lives.

    [4/24, 7:13 PM] ‪+234 806 613 0373‬: *The essence of leadership is to  provide solutions to challenges ,and chat a vision for a better and prosperous future. Leadership can only be meaningful when it impacts on lives.

    [4/24, 7:21 PM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: My core interest for venturing into leadership is to use my God-given intellectual and material resources to selflessly serve humanity. There looks to be a big disconnect between leaders and the led, and the continued existence of that gap is the driving factor behind poverty, restiveness, crime and many other social vices that plague our society in contemporary times.

    Senate is a place where maturity, discipline, oratoralskilfull ,constructive arguments, deep knowledge, experience, national contacts,intelligence,superior arguments, sponsorship of good bill or motion for national interest in general and constituents in particular,

    [4/24, 7:56 PM] ‪+234 806 261 8761‬: I love the man ikukuoma.He has done well going by the catalogues of C. E.O. I think he deserves more accolades But he would have done better if:


    With his C. E. Os, he had been able to transformation life by helping the less privileged  succeed without the intention of going into politics.why?


    Does he think with his C.E.Os he will be able to defend his people knowing his level of exposure and Education,do you think he will be able  to represent Anambra South?


    You just deputize him, Does he really know the qualities needed as a good leader? How are we sure he will not neglect us when he becomes a senator?


    Since the language in the Senate  has nothing to do with C. E. O, what are the magic he intend to perform to make sure we got our share of nation cake? I think the knowledge of local, national, international experience is needed, hence the he will meet an assemblage of senators from different zones with international experience. How will he cope? 


    More questions loading.

    [4/24, 8:12 PM] ‪+234 816 422 9348‬: IKUKUOMA catalogues of CEO can not in anyway be  of any distraction in representing Anambra South in the Red Chamber. 


    You don't expect someone who is less busy in his private life, as a matter of fact, his business exposure to a great extend gives him that advantage to know the dimensions the nation's economic base is and to know the policies that would fit best to the advantage of the nation and to the people of Anambra South. 










    Someone should help me out

    [4/24, 8:17 PM] Charles Ikukuoma .: I don't know why we find issues where there is none.

    If everyone here read What I said in my interview with Orient daily, you will get all the answers to this question in that interview.


    With the CEO's I have represented in the green chambers. And I threw light on what we achieved therein.

    Pls read through my interview again.

    I am not new with legislation, i have been there and we did well.....

    What makes you think I won't now?


    Plus may I urge us to be constructive and lucrative with our questions.

    [4/24, 8:19 PM] ‪+234 803 678 0633‬: I gave addressed this issue b4



    In politics,  what is Most important is ideology, what one stands for and the persons mission and vision

    Initially,  I was searching for political party that has strong ideology which fits into my mission and vision and never saw until I came into Apga 

    It was in Apga I discovered that I fit in as their ideology  focuses on good governance and delivery of democratic dividends to the people and since then I have stayed put!

    [4/24, 8:23 PM] ‪+234 803 678 0633‬: Before Peter Obi became the Governor of Anambra state,  he was a director in about 8 banks and CEO of many companies including next international 

    I have enough workforce in these companies who have been well trained to handle the day to day running of the businesses why I concentrate on the business of lawmaking

    [4/24, 8:25 PM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: Good has been transforming lives ,winning soul and spreading the gospel. I am not a sycophant,or a noise maker,what I am doing in with my ministry "CN Ukachukwu outreach ministry " for more than  two decades now is to help the poor the less privileged, the window and voiceless ,is using the wealth God has given me  to alleviate their status and give them succour. I  built more than hundred house for the poorest   in our society more my village Osumenyi and it's neighbors, tarred more than 6kms roads there also, also more than 7000 young men and women have benefited from my scholarship scheme, presently 3300 people are currently benefiting from the scheme, from primary school, secondary school up university level, my scholars  are scattered all over the globe, especially those in the tertiary institution,in UK, America, Malaysia and France. That is many universities here in Nigeria and outside country had honour with honorary doctorate degree. Is verifiable, go to Unizik, Tansian, ANSu, Uniabuja, Igbindeon etc to confirm it. My wealth alone is inadequate to serve the yearnings of my people, Is not all the  needs or desires of people individuals money will solve. Influencinng life transformational policies can only be provided by government .I noticed that because most of the people politics today only ventures in it to make money, neglecting selflessness in service to humanity. I want to make a difference, by volunteering myself to serve my people selflessly to restate their hope and confidence in the process of governance.I have the strong will and genuine intention to serve my people because of God. I  will  never fail.

    [4/24, 8:36 PM] Charles Ikukuoma .: God has been the benchmark from onset. We try as much as we can to separate charity work from politics. We are not noise makers, what I am doing  with my ministry *"CN Ukachukwu outreach ministry"* for more than  two decades now is to help the poor the less privileged, the window and voiceless , using the wealth God has given me  to alleviate their status and give them succour. I  built more than hundred house for the poorest   in our society more my village Osumenyi and it's neighbors, tarred more than 6kms roads there also, also more than 7000 young men and women have benefited from my scholarship scheme, presently 3300 people are currently benefiting from the scheme, from primary school, secondary school up to university level, my scholars  are scattered all over the globe, especially those in the tertiary institution,in UK, America, Malaysia and France. And many universities here in Nigeria and outside country had honour with honorary doctorate degree. Is verifiable, go to Unizik, Tansian, ANSu, Uniabuja, Igbindeon etc to confirm it. My wealth alone is inadequate to serve the yearnings of my people, Is not all the  needs or desires of people individuals money will solve. Influencinng life transformational policies can only be provided by government .I noticed that because most of the people politics today only ventures in it to make money, neglecting selflessness in service to humanity. I want to make a difference, by volunteering myself to serve my people selflessly to restate their hope and confidence in the process of governance.I have the strong will and genuine intention to serve my people because of God. I  will  not fail.

    [4/24, 8:56 PM] Charles Ikukuoma .: My core interest for venturing into leadership is to use my God-given intellectual and material resources to selflessly serve humanity. There looks to be a big disconnect between leaders and the led, and the continued existence of that gap is the driving factor behind poverty, restiveness, crime and many other social vices that plague our society in contemporary times.

    Senate is a place where maturity, discipline, oratorical skills, constructive arguments, deep knowledge, experience, national contacts,intelligence,superior arguments, sponsorship of good bill or motion for national interest in general and constituents in particular.

    I have been there, we will do it again.

    [4/24, 9:42 PM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: It is very germane to point out that, my emergence into leadership was as a result of answering clarion call by the people, which out of compassion I succomb to their pressure. I  am already a made man very successful in my business. So only interest is to serve humanity with my intellectual resources and wealth.Because when hungry men ventures into politics and hijacke power they only divert public funds to their private pocket. As a made man I  ve seen it all, it it car, or house ,I will be looking for no? I am driving one of the most expensive cars in the world and my houses are too many to count and they are situated in the best locations across the country and beyond. So is only when people with strong and consolidated source of living are in power  will embezzlement will stop. I reaffirm that I  have made myself available to serve God and man not for financial benefits,but for sole purpose of impacting live in a broader manner. I am not going  to national to steal rather to bring government down to the door steps of my constituents. Ezi afa ka ego

    [4/24, 9:44 PM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: The constitution of Nigeria stipulated that qualifications to contest election in Nigeria is school cert and acquired it and even more from reputable  school such as DMGs and I  served meriterously in the National Assembly during my tenure in the house of representatives.

    [4/24, 9:44 PM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: My exposure to leadership position such as house reps and my achievements in the business world over the years has afforded the right and cognisant experience to deliver my mandate

    [4/24, 9:51 PM] Charles Ikukuoma .: It is very germane to point out that, my emergence into leadership was as a result of answering clarion call by the people, which out of compassion I succomb to their pressure. I  am already a made man very successful in my business. So my only interest is to serve humanity with my intellectual resources and wealth. And I believe only when people with strong and consolidated source of living are in power, embezzlement will stop. I reaffirm that I  have made myself available to serve God and man not for financial benefits,but for sole purpose of impacting live in a broader manner. I am not going  to national to siphon funds, rather to bring government down to the door steps of my constituents. Ezi afa ka ego.

    [4/24, 9:52 PM] Charles Ikukuoma .: It is very germane to point out that, my emergence into leadership was as a result of answering clarion call by the people, which out of compassion I succomb to their pressure. I  am already a made man very successful in my business. So my only interest is to serve humanity with my intellectual resources and wealth. And I believe only when people with strong and consolidated source of living are in power, embezzlement will stop. I reaffirm that I  have made myself available to serve God and man not for financial benefits,but for sole purpose of impacting live in a broader manner. I am not going  to National Assembly to siphon funds, rather to bring government down to the door steps of my constituents. Ezi afa ka ego.


    [4/25, 8:01 AM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: *SERVICE TO GOD AND HUMANITY IS MY PARAMOUNT INTEREST IN GOVERNANCE-* *_Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu_*



    It is very germane to point out that, my emergence into leadership was as a result of answering clarion call by the people, which out of compassion I succomb to their pressure. I  am already a made man very successful in my business. 


    So my only interest is to serve humanity with my intellectual resources and wealth. And I believe only when people with strong and consolidated source of living are in power, embezzlement will stop. I reaffirm that I  have made myself available to serve God and man not for financial benefits,but for sole purpose of impacting live in a broader manner. I am not going  to National Assembly to siphon funds, rather to bring government down to the door steps of my constituents. 


    *Ezi afa ka ego.

    (Good name is better than mere wealth)


    "Ndi Igbo ka anyi zoba nu oke nke anyi "

    *#Renderingservicetohumanity*

    [4/25, 12:09 PM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: My people from Anambra South, Your challenges spanning from political, social to economic,  are the reasons why I  have dedicated my life to public service. 

    Over the years, we have witnessed high level of negligence for our zone, because of the fact that we have not really given our collective mandate to our past leaders. Most of them are products of godfatherism and imposition. This imposition of leaders by the so-called godfathers from Abuja, has denied us the opportunity of reaping our rightful dividends of democracy in the areas of social amenities, basic infrastructure and social welfare schemes, that will develop our zone and empower our people.  

    Our people's unfavorable condition is the reason I ventured into leadership. I  want to provide solutions to the challenges of my people and help them achieve their manifest destiny. I have been doing my best on individual capacity which is clear to see. I am here as the advocate of the poor, the voice of the voiceless, the intercessors of the marginalized and oppressed. I  never reneged in any struggle I believe in, that's my character. I am here to save our society from negative political leadership and to alleviate the suffering of my people, using the instrument of quality representation.

     I have  been a political victim many times for your sakes, but I don't mind because I believe in the trust and confidence my people have reposed on me.

    I can never fail my people. I have utilized my resources to provide infrastructural facilities and empowerment packages to my people, both through scholarship and incentives to the poor, needy, widows and aged in our communities and this is enough evidence to prove that I have genuine intention to serve my people selflessly. 

     Acquisition of material things is not my interest in politics, rather to use my wealth of experience, intellectual capacity and resources to provide succour to my people.

    A Senator may not provide all the needs of the people but, he can use his office to influence or attract projects and programmes that will adequately address the  challenge of the people.

    For your sakes, my people, I have been vilified and victimized because I oppose the imposition plans of political godfathers against the wish of the masses,and I remain committed to battling that cankerworm in our political system called godfatherism. 

    I promise you that if elected, I will build good relationship between the state and federal governments to attract development to my zone. I will judiciously use the constituency funds, my salary and personal resources to continue to address the challenges of my people, serving you to glory of God.

    Daalunu.

    [4/25, 1:34 PM] ‪+234 816 461 8382‬: Ikukuoma,  is indeed outstanding, I'm convinced

    [4/25, 6:03 PM] Charles Ikukuoma .: *QUALITY LEADERSHIP, A PASSPORT TO SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT  AND POLITICAL EMANCIPATION -PRINCE UKACHUKWU*


    The ascertion that Leaders think about the next generation while Politicians think about the next election, may not be a fallacy.

     A clear  analysis of Nigerian contemporary  political system has shown that it has been polluted by rogue politician.

    As a matter of fact, the system needs urgent intervention by techcrats, to salvage the future of the younger generation,who are the most vulnerable at this point in time.

    For our women and children, the thought of tomorrow  has become a night mare and the youths are not left out in this malady, as no concrete step is being taken to avail them succour. 

    Quality Leadership which is the bed rock of every institution has really been cajoled and the poor masses are the worst hit.

    The questions in the minds of the people especially Ndi Anambra South senatorial district are "Who are we to trust again? Who will salvage our future?"

    My dear people of Anambra south, the answer to our prayers has finally arrived... 

    Permit me to present  to you a man  of unique character,

    A God fearing Man, 

    An engima,

    A man with uncommon spirit and rare personality, 

    An economic developer, 

    A creator of wealth...

       Let's stand up for the man of moment... PRINCE NICHOLAS  CHUKWUJEKWU UKACHUKWU (MFR)



    [4/26, 5:21 AM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: *A summary of what Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu placed on the table for Ndi Anambra South*


    1. Heart for the downtrodden and needy



    2. Fear of God



    3. Impactful leadership


    4. Experience in representing Ndi Igbo among those of other tribes. 


    5. Experience in lawmaking

    [4/26, 6:13 AM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: QUALITY LEADERSHIP, A PASSPORT TO SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT  AND POLITICAL EMANCIPATION -PRINCE UKACHUKWU


    The ascertion that Leaders think about the next generation while Politicians think about the next election, may not be a fallacy.

     A clear  analysis of Nigerian contemporary  political system has shown that it has been polluted by rogue politician.

    As a matter of fact, the system needs urgent intervention by techcrats, to salvage the future of the younger generation,who are the most vulnerable at this point in time.

    For our women and children, the thought of tomorrow  has become a night mare and the youths are not left out in this malady, as no concrete step is being taken to avail them succour. 

    Quality Leadership which is the bed rock of every institution has really been cajoled and the poor masses are the worst hit.

    The questions in the minds of the people especially Ndi Anambra South senatorial district are "Who are we to trust again? Who will salvage our future?"

    My dear people of Anambra south, the answer to our prayers has finally arrived... 

    Permit me to present  to you a man  of unique character,

    A God fearing Man, 

    An engima,

    A man with uncommon spirit and rare personality, 

    An economic developer, 

    A creator of wealth...

       Let's stand up for the man of moment... PRINCE NICHOLAS  CHUKWUJEKWU UKACHUKWU (MFR)


    "Ndigbo ka anyi zoba nu oke nke anyi "

    [4/26, 6:26 AM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: To God be the glory 

    This our assessment in the just concluded spotlight exercise. Our performance and area of competence cover all ramifications of leadership desire. With any blame. Congratulations to u all ,great disciples. God bless u


    [4/26, 3:21 PM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: *IKUKUOMA'S DESIRE TO SERVE HIS PEOPLE UNEQUALLED*


    By John Ndu


    *Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu (MFR), has demonstrated through a genuine' philanthropy the burning and unalloyed desire to serve the people of Anambra South Senatorial District.*


    *IKUKU-OMA has provided and still providing succour to the destitute, indigent students, oppressed and depressed. He has ameliorated the plights of the disadvantaged Anambra South constituents.*


    *He has simplified governance even without holding any position of trust. He has distinguished himself in the areas of youth empowerment, building of skill acquisition centres, provision of health services and scholarship.*


     *He has continued to offer grants to widowers and widows from Anambra South Senatorial extraction and beyond*


     *It is in the best interest of the people of Anambra South Senatorial District to support the aspiration of Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu.*


       *Ikukuoma will surely deliver on all his Promises, if elected to represent the good people of Anambra South Senatorial Zone at the Red Chambers.*


    *Ndigbo K'anyi Zoba nu Oke Nkeanyi*

    [4/27, 6:41 AM] Charles Ikukuoma .: *IKUKUOMA'S DESIRE TO SERVE HIS PEOPLE UNEQUALLED*


    By John Ndu


    *Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu (MFR), has demonstrated through a genuine' philanthropy the burning and unalloyed desire to serve the people of Anambra South Senatorial District.*


    *IKUKU-OMA has provided and still providing succour to the destitute, indigent students, oppressed and depressed. He has ameliorated the plights of the disadvantaged Anambra South constituents.*


    *He has simplified governance even without holding any position of trust. He has distinguished himself in the areas of youth empowerment, building of skill acquisition centres, provision of health services and scholarship.*


     *He has continued to offer grants to widowers and widows from Anambra South Senatorial extraction and beyond*


     *It is in the best interest of the people of Anambra South Senatorial District to support the aspiration of Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu.*


       *Ikukuoma will surely deliver on all his Promises, if elected to represent the good people of Anambra South Senatorial Zone at the Red Chambers.*


    *Ndigbo K'anyi Zoba nu Oke Nkeanyi*

    [4/27, 7:16 AM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: *IKUKUOMA'S DESIRE TO SERVE HIS PEOPLE UNEQUALLED*



    *Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu (MFR), has demonstrated through a genuine' philanthropy the burning and unalloyed desire to serve the people of Anambra South Senatorial District.*


    *IKUKU-OMA has provided and still providing succour to the destitute, indigent students, oppressed and depressed. He has ameliorated the plights of the disadvantaged Anambra South constituents.*


    *He has simplified governance even without holding any position of trust. He has distinguished himself in the areas of youth empowerment, building of skill acquisition centres, provision of health services and scholarship.*


     *He has continued to offer grants to widowers and widows from Anambra South Senatorial extraction and beyond*


     *It is in the best interest of the people of Anambra South Senatorial District to support the aspiration of Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu.*


       *Ikukuoma will surely deliver on all his Promises, if elected to represent the good people of Anambra South Senatorial Zone at the Red Chambers.*


    *Ndigbo K'anyi Zoba nu Oke Nkeanyi*

    [4/27, 7:21 AM] Somadina Ikukuoma .: *IKUKUOMA'S DESIRE TO SERVE HIS PEOPLE UNEQUALLED*



    *Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu (MFR), has demonstrated through a genuine' philanthropy the burning and unalloyed desire to serve the people of Anambra South Senatorial District.*


    *IKUKU-OMA has provided and still providing succour to the destitute, indigent students, oppressed and depressed. He has ameliorated the plights of the disadvantaged Anambra South constituents.*


    *He has simplified governance even without holding any position of trust. He has distinguished himself in the areas of youth empowerment, building of skill acquisition centres, provision of health services and scholarship.*


     *He has continued to offer grants to widowers and widows from Anambra South Senatorial extraction and beyond*


     *It is in the best interest of the people of Anambra South Senatorial District to support the aspiration of Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu.*


       *Ikukuoma will surely deliver on all his Promises, if elected to represent the good people of Anambra South Senatorial Zone at the Red Chambers.*


    *Ndigbo K'anyi Zoba nu Oke Nkeanyi*

    "Ndigbo ka anyi zoba nu oke nke anyi "

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Political blue print: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top