FRIDAY MAY 18, 2018 | RORNETWORK.COM
ROYAL REVOLUTION
IMAGE: An old rusted Crown; Circa 1900s
What is priceless to you?
As ‘history’ continues to fill the air about the Royal Wedding from Ms. Markle’s racial heritage, career and activism to Prince Harry’s painful journey losing his beloved mother Diana while finding his way to becoming this modern day caring Prince, every beat of the wedding countdown continues to be filled with historical making 'pricelessness'. Even the painful unfoldment with Ms. Markle’s Father health crisis ended with a historical announcement that Prince Charles, Ms. Markle’s future Father-in-law (who will be King) will do the honors to walk Ms. Markle down the aisle halfway while Ms. Markle will walk herself down the aisle AFTER being accompanied by her Mother in the bridal car, who is African American.
The stars of God are aligned for the Royal Wedding to be a great historical event. And if you continue to look more closely something else is taking place, taking shape and taking center stage, it is a royal revolution of a modern day Monarchy being bathed with humanity’s DNA of Kindness, Equality and Love.
Love is priceless (to me).
Love transforms anyone & a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g even an old rusted crown circa 1900s. As we continue to witness leaders of hate, bullies, liars and racists spread toxic energy to cripple mankind with tools of deception, never ever forget Love never fails. Period. 1 Corinthians 13
I believe in Love.
I believe in Love through Jesus Christ.
I believe in the Truth of Love and I believe in the Power of Love.
Therefore, I believe Prince Harry and Ms. Markle are bathed in transformative power of Love to change the world in an extraordinary way. Congratulations to Prince Harry & Ms. Markle.
Revolution of Race
Pamela Lawrence | Founder
Promised Land & Tapestry:
As I continue to undergo experiences of surveillance (by many factions), this message post ‘Royal Revolution’ will be my last message until a new Revolution of Race website launches soon (May - August 2018). I will speak more about this extraordinary experience indepth until then announcements will be posted on ROR Website & Facebook. Thank you always for everyones continued support. Love Pamela
0 Comments:
Post a Comment