• Latest News

    Monday, July 16, 2018

    Onyinye Chiamaka Jewel writes on her Facebook wall on IFEANYI UBAH & SALARY OWED WORKERS

    WHAT IS IFEANYI UBAH'S INTENTION?

    From my last post about how our so called philanthropist has been going about deceiving many with public stunts of being seen as someone who has the milk of kindness flowing through him.

    I outlined how his companies have almost become bankrupt due to salary owed and many other factual reasons.

    Since I made the all important revelation, a lot of persons have called me. Most of whom are victims of his highhandedness. Those he owed salaries, people who gave their all to work for him but were treated and repaid with years of unpaid salaries.

    The truth is, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah don't do charity, moreso when he is fighting tooth and nail for a political position.

    Every goodwill you see him display on social media, he does that because his political ambition is on the line.

    And it is sad and hypocritical to say the least, that people will be used to achieve his political ambitions, after which they will be dumped and forgotten.

    How can a man owe several months salary of Odogwu Emeka Odogwu, the South East Editor of his Authority Newspaper, and yet was kind enough to send about 50 of is online warrior to Russia to watch Football.

    That is wickedness. That is what I can't stand....the public hypocrite and this is common among our politicians.

    These people he sent to Russia thinks Ifeanyi Ubah loves them....No

    Ifeanyi Ubah only needs you now because you still serves his interest. The moment that interest is gone, you are gone.

    I was so dumbfounded and almost cried seeing people sending me messages, telling how Ifeanyi Ubah has denied them pay...their entitlements... Some he even slapped and yet we celebrate these kind of persons.

    They call him a human capacity developer and I laughed.

    The question that I kept asking those who follow him blindly and who have all lost sense of logical reasoning and have slaughtered it on a platter of foreign trip and stipend, is what value has this man added to their lives....what genuine value?

    They went to London on a wild goose chase....nothing tangible came out of them. None of them made an reasonable post, either about the culture of the old soviet superpower or anything educative.

    Like a stereotyped individuals, all they keep singing was the name of this man...after all, why won't they sing his praises..if they don't they miss their meal ticket or would be bolted back down here.

    Ifeanyi Ubah himself had the chance to chat me up and when I reminded him that the trip he sponsored will be an intellectual waste if those young men and women are not taken to places where artifacts are kept and their minds developed. He promised to include that in his program but lo and behold, that never took place.

    Please Mr Ifeanyi Ubah, look inward and stop playing the saint. Yes, you've done well in football...project that and let your goodwill speak for you but please desperately selling yourself or engaging these young men you've hold in perpetual bondage to continue to sing praise your name is an exercise in futility.

    I am going to be sourcing for more information's that will be expose more of our dirty politicians.

    More importantly, those who are currently aspiring for one political office or the other.

    I am going to keep a tab on them.


    NB - If you have any genuine, verifiable story that you think the general public should be aware of PM me NOW.

    No charges attached, I am doing this for the common people who have no voice of their own.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Onyinye Chiamaka Jewel writes on her Facebook wall on IFEANYI UBAH & SALARY OWED WORKERS Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top