• Latest News

    Sunday, July 22, 2018

    Some brief facts you may need to know about Hon. Uchenna Onuorah(UCHE GABBSON)

    Greeting to you all, noble men and women of our great town, Abagana.

    I am Engr. Uchenna Vincent Onuorah. The son of Late Chief Gabriel Onuorah (Dike Udum Abagana).

    I am a graduate of mechanical engineering from the university of Nigeria, Nsukka.

    I am the Chairman/CEO of Vinonis Company Ltd with vast interest in oil palm processing, transportation,oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and construction.

    Based on our orientation of giving back to the society and my personal believe in measuring success by the level of positive impact one makes in his community.

    I am not a politician but due to the passion to serve and make positive impact on the lives of our people, I come before you to seek your mandate to represent Njikoka 2 constituency in the Anambra state house of assembly.

    We need to feel more positive impact of governance in abagana.

    We need to restore our lost pride and glory of Abagana in both Njikoka, Anambra and Nigeria as a whole.

    With the passion to serve   and promotion of our great town, I have done alot but to mention a few which can be easily verified namely;

    *1.) Contributions to constructions of St Francis of Assisi church building and roof running into millions**

    *2.) Grading of roads to St Francis of assisi Catholic Church, orofia abagana and St Michaels Catholic Church *umudunu abagana..December 2017**
    *
    *3) The Nna Egwu of umuodema women cultural dance group 2006. A sociocultural group of *over 200 women* .

    *4)Organisation and sponsoring a football team to boost the love and unity amongst abagana youth 3 years, with yearly competition at Igwebuike grammar school.*

    *5.)With a passion for development of Abagana, i have brought in friends who helped complete some works in the church such as the alter valued at over N500 , 000.*

    6) I have been empowering many indigenes,students and widows.**

    7) I reorganised and strengthened Abagana students association unn (1999 to 2004) with my leadership position as the treasurer.*

    Haven done all these and others too numerous to mention in my personal capacity, i will do more in partnership with government.

    Abagana will move to a greater height if together we join hands.

    Thank you all as I believe we all are called to serve and give back to our community.

    Engr Uche Onuorah

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Some brief facts you may need to know about Hon. Uchenna Onuorah(UCHE GABBSON) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top