• Latest News

    Friday, October 12, 2018

    APGA Presidential Aspirant - General John Gbor blows hot on Channels TV...

    #TheEnvoyMagazine

    FBI- Friday Bureaucratic Ingest

    2019 General Election: #APGA_Aspirant:

    APGA Presidential aspirant - General John Gbor on #HardCopy on @ChannelsTv...

    *.  If am inaugurated and sworn in as the President of this country - I will give Nigerians restructuring.

    *.  Nigerians are lazy, they want to eat the cake but they don't want to bake the cake.

    *. If i become the president, I will make sure States bake the cake themselves.

    *. If I become the president, I will assist States with the state policing.

    *. Military will never go down to the federating units.

    *. Nigeria is the capital of world poverty, I will move the capital out of Nigeria.

    *. Nigeria youths are the most miserable set of human on earth today I will address youth problems if I become the president.

    *.Our leaders have ignored ignored the youths, I will not ignore the youths.

    *. I have the right to do what I want, I will create an agency in the presidency for the youths.

    *. Problem of women will be solved within the presidency.

    *. Am not sure if I will give free education but education will invest heavily in education.

    *. Labour matters will not be ignored.

    *.  I know the INEC chairman from the defence academy and he is a man of integrity.

    *. APC should allow men of integrity like Prof do their job without interference.

    *. I have absolute trust in INEC.

    *. Am an educationist, I will invest heavily in education.

    *. As a member governing council university of uyo, I know the challenges facing the universities, I will solve them.

    *.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: APGA Presidential Aspirant - General John Gbor blows hot on Channels TV... Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top