• Latest News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Ozo Owulu Ezumezu na Nimo celebrates wife @60. Pens down heart melting birthday message...

    It began In august 1987, at a wedding in Dallas, when I saw a very beautiful damsel. She caught my eyes, and took my mind away. I was not able to think anymore, until l got back home to Kansas City, then I realized that I have found my missing rib. There was no way to contact her, but the thought of her was consistently in my mind.  Still thinking of her beauty, her elegance, her physique, and adorable smiles, I swore to make the impertuative love permanent. She is beautiful inside and outside. The thought of her alone made me to  pack my things, and moved to Dallas to the amazement of all my friends. As I got to Dallas,  the rest became history, and my missing rib was found after all. Please ladies and gentlemen, help me to wish a hearty and thunderous happy 60th birthday to this wonderful, virtuous woman. She is the matriarch of my home, the mother of my four children, my soulmate , a radiant beauty and above all, the love of my life. A highly renowned entrepreneur and the Lady I am proud to call my friend, Lady Dr. Bene U. Iguh, MBA, Bsc. RN, MD. Consultant, Nigerian Medical Association. Diplomat, American Academy of Family Physicians.

    Signed: Chief Sir Chris Iguh
    Ozowulu Ezumezu Nimo

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Ozo Owulu Ezumezu na Nimo celebrates wife @60. Pens down heart melting birthday message... Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top