• Latest News

    Saturday, June 24, 2017

    Engr. JohnBosco Onunkwo brainstorms victory blueprint ahead of Nov 18 gubernatorial election.

    PRESS RELEASE:

    Engr. JohnBosco Onunkwo's notable quotes ahead of the Nov 18Gubernatorial Election.

    "I am not dropping out till I brace and clinch the tape of Victory" - Engr. JohnBosco Onunkwo

    Engr. JohnBosco Onunkwo, a Gubernatorial Aspirant under APC, has this to say:

    "I have heard people liken me to Politicians who join the race with intention of creating awareness, only to leave the scene after they have been settled by the money bags.

    Whenever I hear this, I smile within me and tell them that I am too YOUNG to ruin my Political Career with such act.

    I have said it severally that WE are not here to impress people, we are here to create a difference and we are not giving up on this project.

    I have enrolled into this, and I am not dropping out till I clinch and brace the tape of victory.

    No money, sentiment, or whatever materials can be used to induce me to quit this ambition.

    With GOD ALMIGHTY, I am prepared for this and have what it takes."

    - Engr. JohnBosco Onunkwo
    [www.JohnBoscoOnunkwo.com]

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Engr. JohnBosco Onunkwo brainstorms victory blueprint ahead of Nov 18 gubernatorial election. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top