• Latest News

    Thursday, April 12, 2018

    envoy magazine inspirational nugget - LET GIVE UP HOPE #GRACE can still locate you

    envoy team inspirational nugget...

    #VoiceOfHope.

    This life can beat us down with trials, sorrows and debilitating worries. Most times, Life seems hopeless, and we feel defeated. Don't loose Hope! God has not abandoned you

    If you got stranded in a lonely island, believe that there is God in heaven that can help you out from every situations.
    As long as you love and believe, hope will never break out of your heart.

    Eliminate all the fearsome thoughts in your head;these are the hindrances for you to hope that your dreams— even if they seem impossible — could still come true.
    Note: "The fog may blur the path but the wind will surely blow them all away". Don’t lose hope! Your destination is waiting for you.

    Few Words of Hope from the Bible:
    "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way And the mountains fall into the heart of the sea". – Psalm 46:1-2.

    "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand". -Isaiah 41:10

    "The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,And with my song I will praise Him".– Psalm 28:7

    "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope". -Jeremiah 29:11

    "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High,Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress;My God, in Him I will trust". – Psalm 91:1-2

    "Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them,for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you". – Deuteronomy 31:6

    "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid".  – John 14:27

    Hope in God!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: envoy magazine inspirational nugget - LET GIVE UP HOPE #GRACE can still locate you Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top