• Latest News

    Friday, November 9, 2018

    EXCELLENT HALL OF FAME (9jaSAFE) Engr. Agbili Martin~LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD WINNER 2018, Victoria Island,Lagos.

    #THANK_YOU_GOD_ALMIGHTY
    On Friday 09-11-2018, a day I will never forget that I received the Highest National Safety Award during the 2018 Nigeria Safety Award for Excellence Hall of Fame (9jaSAFE) as I was awarded LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD in Victoria Island, Lagos State.

    This category of award is presented to a renowned safety professional of longtime standing. It recognises the effort of Senior or pioneer safety professionals.

    History was made because I was named and become the first Fire Service Chief in Nigeria to be nominated in this Nigeria Safety Award category.

    I wish to use this medium to thank and appreciate my lovely, caring and beautiful wife OMARICHA-AGILITY for standing behind me  at all time. I wish also to thank and appreciate all my family members, friends, well wishers and safety professionals for nominating and voting me into this award. God will continue to bless you all.

    I will also use use this opportunity to thank our ever hardworking Governor, His Excellency Chief Dr Willie Obiano for creating this opportunity for me to excel to this height. Ndi Anambra, I am very proud to be one of you.

    #EngrAgbiliMartin
    #FireChiefEngrAgility
    #ProudlyFirefighter
    #GearedUpForFire
    #AnambraFireService
    #ProudlyOnyeAnambra

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: EXCELLENT HALL OF FAME (9jaSAFE) Engr. Agbili Martin~LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD WINNER 2018, Victoria Island,Lagos. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top