• Latest News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    VALENTINE CHINETO OZIGBO CELEBRATES 51 YEARS OF GRACE, ABUNDANCE AND GOODNESS...

    Today, I mark my birthday and I am so grateful to God for an amazing life.

    Fifty-one years of grace, of abundance, and goodness. Everything that has happened to me all my life has been of the Lord making. And it's all marvellous in my eyes.

    I am marking this day in privacy except for a wonderful August meeting I attended at the Basillica Onitsha where the Catholic Women's Organisation took time to celebrate and honour me and my wife earlier today. 

    I thank millions of Ndi Anambra and my friends and family for their solutions, prayers and love. 

    Thank you.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: VALENTINE CHINETO OZIGBO CELEBRATES 51 YEARS OF GRACE, ABUNDANCE AND GOODNESS... Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top